Sunday 17 January 2010

Anthony's Ranch

28 Yi Chun Street, Sai Kung, New Territories
tel. 2791 6113

Well.

Who woulda thunk you could get good Texas eats in the New Territories?


But Anthony's Ranch did the trick.  And they have Texas-sized portions, too.  I skipped dinner after our lunch there.

When you sit down at the table, you get some peanuts to shell and eat

The baby-back ribs are something special.  The barbecue sauce I could drink.  But then again, the Brisket Sandwich was special too.  And the Buffalo Chicken Wings were great (they were slightly more barbecue-ey than I would have them, and slightly less hot, but then I always got them superhot at the Wing Joint in Houston).  The delicious ice cream (you can have any flavour you want, as long as it's vanilla) is beautiful, and home-made...and like the starters and mains, you get a lot of it.

The Buffalo Chicken Wings appetizer (there were a couple more celery sticks to begin with - I ate them before I remembered to take a photo):


Expect to look like a real Texan if you go there too much.  Big, like the state.

Rating:  3

No comments:

Post a Comment